According to Dictionary.com, the word resiliency means
Teaching your children resiliency now will allow them to overcome whatever adversity they might face in their future.
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few ways to help your children become resilient.
- Allow your children to try new things they initiate. For example, let them climb at the playground or open a container.
- Do not always entertain your children. Give them the opportunity to wait patiently for things.
- Encourage your children to let others go before them.
- Do not allow your children to interrupt other adults and children.
- When your children want to find something, let them look for it.