IF YOU ONLY REMEMBER ONE THING, MAKE IT THIS:
Anything (even a rainy day) can be a great learning experience!
For a Rainy Day
It’s easy to pop in a video to keep your child occupied; but these are better rainy day options!
On a warm, rainy day:
- Grab umbrellas and walk in the rain.
- Make paper boats and float them in puddles.
On a cool, rainy day:
- Put your infant in front of the window so he can see and hear the rain.
- Sing rainy day songs.
- Why take a day off from learning just because it’s raining?
- Some people complain about rainy days. You’re setting your child up to be cheery whatever the weather!